Sunday 6 September 2009

very tiny hangover

I have a very tiny hangover.
But that's what is to be expected when Mothers Ruin finds herself kidnapped by wreckless no good wino's and drinking Lauren Perier champagne at 1am in Claridges.
There I am walking along Bond Street (doesn't happen often) in my M&S platforms when WOOSH this bunch of well quoiffed ladies grab me by the (not so brown any more) arms and threaten my life if I don't obey their orders. You must drink lots of wine and then when your body is full, go on and drink some more. And then really push the boat out, break your 12am curfew and chuck back more booze, this time fizzy, even if it spills out of the side of your mouth, YOU MUST DRINK.
So my body does feel a bit hungover this morning. But all in the good name of fun.
Actually this shouldn't be about me but the friend who's not-hen-party/birthday we were out celebrating. But because its my blog I can actually shift the focus of attention to me because, well, I can.
Actually I think I'm still a bit drunk so I should probably stop writing. I think I'll go cut some grass in my garden. Fresh air is a good hangover cure I believe.
Hope you girls are all feeling as happy and rough as I do this morning!

No comments: