Monday 29 March 2010

general total failure

please excuse current "blog" entry.
mothers ruin has fallen off her not even very high perch and finds herself like an overturned lady bug, unable to clamber back on top of things, and unfortunately unable to engage brain. brain... hello? are you out there brain? come back! I need you!
its the kids.
the kids.
i blame the kids.
they've sucked my brain out, digested it over the last 7 years, and now, the last remnants have been flushed down to the N8 sewers, never to be seen again as they wash out down the Thames towards the Channel and the big ships which will swill whatever brain cell was left into the final nothingness of its existence.

or it could just be that I went to a very good wedding on the w/end and am now a bit tired and my liver is probably saying OK, enough already! and my brain has shut itself down in an act of sensible self protection.

but its better to blame the kids. afterall, in about 10 years time (or less...) they will blame me and Husband for every damn thing that goes wrong in their life. from broken nail to failed A levels.
so, whilst they lie cute and sleepy in their beds, I will say to you, that my current status quo is entirely the fault of the children, and not me.
just off to get another glass of red...

1 comment:

Dorset Dispatches said...

Hear the wedding was brilliant! Looking forward to a catch up of all the gossip when I get into London and get picked up by my Mum tomorrow night. She says she met you... small small world!