Sunday 6 June 2010

Pain is...

Pain is when ones not very old computer dies on one, leaving one to go through the process of technological cold turkey. I am writing this brief entry to reassure you all that I haven't been murdered by my parents or drowned in vintage Harringay dog turds or fallen into an alcoholic induced coma. No no it's all very straight forward: no computer. Husband, who I secretly admire for this but god forbid my British ways permit me to tell him, is a total wizard on computers and promises to set me up again soon, once he's nicked the equipment from work. So in the meantime I suggest to you all, in sympathy for me, because let's face it this IS all about moi, for you to take a technology holiday too. Let's share this experience... Together we will grow stronger from experiencing mutual pain... Do I sound like a total loon now?
Mothers ruined.
Again. And this time amazingly it's not self induced. Apologies for any typos. I'm not very dab on the iPhone. Until next time ...

No comments: