Sunday 30 January 2011

nearly there...

30th Jan!
wow.
so, it looks like I made it! yeeeeeahh. looks like I made it to the end... unless something terribly stressful happens tomorrow and I am forced against my quivering will to imbibe the demon alcohol.
but, fingers crossed nothing terribly stressful will happen tomorrow other than the usual Monday stresses (work, taking the girls to ballet - which is actually a form of hell on earth, however much 'one' likes ballet and small girls, its still hell...).

30 days without a drop to drink.
how ripe and ready for the picking do the bottles in my larder look tonight?

the halo is about to reach peak glow... and I wonder idly how long it'll take to tarnish?
answers on a postcard. or, better still, we can discuss it down the pub...
24 hours and not counting a little bit at all.

No comments: