Thursday 11 June 2009

First entry about my spots.

Whilst the kids are downstairs eating a totally un-nutritious supper of cheese-on-bagel, sausage, marmite, cucumber, humous, carrot & celery, and orange squash (any combination of the aforementioned... Liz has in fact put humous / marmite / squash onto the bagel) I have dashed upstairs to take out my contact lenses. However, whilst facing the mirror I have been distracted by numerous eruptions taking place around my chin-region. The kids, meanwhile are arguing about something to do with their bagels and how much they have to eat before i will give them the cast-offs from the previously baked brownies. Meanwhile, I'm wondering whether Phil can, afterall, lend me some of his wood-filler for my now assisted-eruption-face-issues.
The girls are sensibly wearing their party dresses (lots of sparkles) and ballet shoes. Which is really practical for finger food and dripping greesy Cathedral City 3-for-the-price-of-2 cheese.

1 comment:

J-Li said...

It doesn't get any better re: the spots! I'm now 37, eek, and still have loads of the damn things. I can still remember on my 13th birthday writing in my diary how I was now a spotty teenager and 24 years later they still haven't moved on. Do share any miracle cures you find.