Monday 15 June 2009

Green Tea

Am just sitting here sipping my first ever cup of Green Tea. I bought a box today in a bid to gain health. I hear people rave about Green Tea the whole time.
But what are they raving about?
1st sip: bitter
2nd sip: bitter-er
3rd sip: I'm wondering how many more sips i have to take for it to make my skin stop sagging in the wrong places and to tame my spots?
4th sip: now i'm wondering whether I should've taken out the tea bag after the first sip?
If only I had technical prowess I'd probably have a friend email me or comment on this very page and advise me on how to drink it (there are probably also instructions on the tea-box, but, as IF i'd ever read them? - I really can't bring myself to read instructions on how to make a cup of tea, it's too belittling and anyway I don't think my shit eyesight would be able to read the small print).
Anyway. Its bloody grim. but I'll have a few more cups (clearly not tonight unless I want to make myself chuck up) in the next few days and see if I can adjust my taste buds to put up with it.

Stacey Slater. I just know its going to get good again. The East Ender Lull is officially over.
But now, and this is such a treat because Husband is away, I can go feast my eyes on some very thick girls who are all vying to become Britains Next Top Model. He he he.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the secret is to dunk the bag for the shortest time possible....although then I am unsure as to whether you gain any health benefit...I've heard white tea is better but never tried that :-)